Training & Mobility
and human resources
Poclain has set up a Human Resources management process aimed at promoting career development and mobility within the group. It is structured around the following 4 pillars:
- a careers and skills referential to guarantee a proper management of mobility
- identified pathways between professions;
- visible career paths to foster team loyalty;
- dedicated development opportunities for experts.
We offer global career paths outside our employees’ home countries, both at our head office and in our subsidiaries.
Our mobility policy is built around the following key principles:
- Promoting an international strategy and a global culture
- Reinforcing the international dimension of our management
- Contributing to the success of the corporate plan
- Developing international careers
- Being a standard-setting employer
In an ever-changing professional environment, developing our Talents is vital for the growth and the development of the Group.
This challenge involves:
- Investing 4% of the Group’s turnover in training schemes;
- Over 50,000 hours of training provided each year
Through the Poclain Academy, our goal is to develop and guarantee the excellence of our employees’ skills on a worldwide level. We therefore offer a range of programs designed to:
- IIntegrate our new employees
- Share and deploy the Group’s Vision and Values;
- Develop our managers;
- Professionalize and develop employees’ skills, either in their current role, or to support mobility or a new step in their career.
We therefore run 4 types of programs:
Technical programs designed and run by our business experts and educational team, either for our employees or for our customers.
The cross-departmental “Group” programs, common to all of our sites and subsidiaries, which guarantee the consistency of the skills being taught, for example training related to the deployment of strategic Group projects, Quality or intercultural training.
Managerial programs to support our managers in the long term from the moment they start their role.
Lastly, our training goals also focus on the education sector. For years we have been building partnerships with prestigious universities through hydraulics research and professors.