Working with Us
Jobs and careers
Do you want to develop your skills as part of an international team specializing in hydraulic power transmissions for all types of mobile machinery?
A standard-setting employer
Poclain's growth has enabled it to double its workforce (over 2,000 employees to date) and its business within 10 years. This strategy is expressed by a global vision and consists of 4 core values - People, Innovation, International Trade and Independence.
At Poclain, we live by our values on a daily basis. They are ways of being and acting, shared by the company's stakeholders in order to guide our actions.
The Poclain group is convinced that its success lies first and foremost in its employees and their skills. As a member of this worldwide network, you will actively contribute to this Group’s development, change and future.
- Creating a relationship of trust and team bonding between the company’s employees by sharing its values and objectives and by developing strong teams.
- Supporting our employees with individual performance interviews and a personalized social balance sheet.
- Pursuing an ambitious training policy. Training is an opportunity to build your career and prepare for the future. Faced with complex tasks, our goal is to promote training throughout your working life. The Poclain group therefore spends around 4% of its wage bill on training, on all of its sites. Its Poclain Academy training center also enables it to deliver specific training for the group’s professions.
- Managing career plans effectively. The Poclain group encourages career development within the group for those who are committed to it. Over 40% of openings in the group are filled internally.
- Supporting young people who choose the path of industry by signing the apprenticeship charter, by close relationships between Schools and the Company, partnerships with technical universities in many countries, providing internships and International Intership Program.
Working in the Poclain network
If you want to develop your skills, spark your curiosity and be mobile, here are some of the professional assets that will allow you to fulfil your potential at the Poclain group, in one of our 4 core businesses:
A motivating and stimulating working environment
An individualized relationship
Poclain develops an individual relationship with each employee worldwide, using the following tools:
- An annual interview discussing all aspects of your working relationship
- A mission letter for each employee detailing all of your activities
- A close relationship between Human Resources, all employees and Management
- A worldwide corporate climate survey conducted regularly
- Technical and financial resources allocated to innovation (6% of annual Turnover invested in Research and Development)
- Continuous improvement of working conditions within the Poclain Group allows us to maintain a working environment adapted to each individual involved in our organization.